Search This Blog

Monday, September 6, 2010

Mine on Mondays {Anchorage Family Photographer}

Before Luke headed back to work, we took the kidlets to Kincaid for a bit to play. It was such a nice day out which made for a lot of fun... but not the best photos since everyone is squinting haha! Luke mentioned that he had been taking the kids there a lot while I am at work which I thought was sweet, getting in their daddy time! When I was taking this first photo, I thought "Aww Aubrey is picking some little dandelion flowers how girly" and then she proceeded to immediately rip them to shreds and discard the empty little bud. She is Luke's child... not mine. Hahaha!

P.S: I think Luke needs another lecture on including me in some photos sometimes! I haven't been in any in AGES. The kids are going to grow up and wonder where the heck I was!





No comments:

Post a Comment