Search This Blog

Sunday, August 28, 2011

My Family - Seward SeaLife Center

A few weeks ago my family took a day trip down to Seward to visit the SeaLife Center. It was a wonderful day.... we all slept in before leaving, ate big fat cheeseburgers on the way down, and spent a leisurely day in Seward enjoying eachother's company! The kids were (of course) completely enthralled by the animals, it made me smile to see them so excited! And of course they each got a little plush animal in the gift shop on the way out. It was a nice day!
Photobucket

This bugger spent the entire time incessently "belching" as loud as he possibly could, you could hear him throughout the entire center! It made Wyatt chuckle each time :)
Photobucket


When we were in the bird area, I was pulling out my camera from the bag and commented to Luke that I wanted a good close up but all of the birds were on the other side of the water surface. Luke said "um, what about that one right there next to you?" and I turned around to see this HILARIOUS little fellow not more than 3 feet away from me on the wall! The kids got a kick out of him and he just sat there the whole time.
Photobucket

"Me too daddy, me too!" Aubrey was having difficulties getting a good view of the water on her own... reach for the stars, dearie! :D
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment