Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Anchorage, Alaska Family Photography {My sweet girl turns three}

I don't know how this is possible, it seems like just a few months ago she was born! But now she is three, and such a big girl! Tonight while I relaxed on the couch, I watched as she grabbed her blankets and came to sit next to me. She laid her head on my shoulder and within a few moments I heard her soft little snore - ha! This is very rare indeed, neither of my kids hardly ever fall asleep out of their beds! So I sat there with her on the couch, drooling down her arm and snoring, for over an hour before carrying her off to bed. Sigh - where does the time go!?

I had this general idea in my head for awhile. I wanted something very light and simple. Every year for her birthday I buy tulips - they are my favorite flower and so I think I've hoped that maybe I can make them her favorite too ;)

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment