Search This Blog

Monday, May 2, 2011

Delightful bridal shower!!!

My cousin is getting married! I am so happy for him, he met a great girl and in about two months they will tie the knot! A few weeks ago my aunt hosted a wonderful bridal shower, it was really great. The food was sooo yummy and everybody had a great time chatting away. My little mischevious one even got into the cake while I was busy with the gift opening!!! Ahhhh!

I have so many shots from the party that I totally love, but here are a few of my favorites!!!


My favorite flowers in the whole.wide.world.

My niece, the adorable Miss Z.



Some of my favorite images always seem to be when nobody is looking at me!

This cake belonged to my aunt and uncle and my uncle has now gifted it to his soon to be daughter in law!!!

My wonderful gma and aunt!!!!

Mischevious.... MISCHEVIOUS I tell you!!!!

Ever since I had a slice of this cake I have had a 24/7 craving for icing....

No comments:

Post a Comment