Search This Blog

Monday, May 30, 2011

I am in love with my child's face - Part I

So... I got this new macro lens and I am having so much fun with it. I was able to pry Wyatt away from his cartoons for a bit so I could practice.

It feels like the kids' features change so often, yet certain characteristics of course always stay the same. Sometimes when he is distracted by something or sleeping, I will just stare at his face and think. Think about how different he looks from when he was a baby yet how I can totally "tell" he is the same child. I think about what he will look like with facial hair, what he will look like as a grown man, what he will look like as an old man. What will be the same? What will be different?

I encourage you all to take a good long look at your child's face and take a moment to really imprint that image in your memory *smile*

Wyatt and I got some great laughs over this one..... hahaha "are you looking at me?! Seriously though, look at all that detail... I love it!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Part II.... the *other* crazy woman in this household..... will be next!

No comments:

Post a Comment