Search This Blog

Monday, September 26, 2011

Anchorage & Eagle River Newborn Photographer {Pure Sweetness}

Oh my goodness, it was IMPOSSIBLE to choose favorites from this beautiful little girl's newborn session! She was a total angel, one of my favorite sessions to date! I can't help but smile and I have been so excited waiting to share them!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Congratulations to the wonderful parents (and big brother, who was over at gma's house during this photo!)
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Those pictures are so amazing you guys! What a gorgeous little girl you have! What a good sport she was too, I can't believe she let you move her all around like that and just slept through it all! I miss that new baby phase - can I babysit!! :) Love you guys!
    ~Heather

    ReplyDelete