Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Maternity Photographer, Anchorage Alaska {One happy family!}

I can't say enough how much I love repeat clients! It's an honor when a family has chosen you to document their changing lives over time! I first met this awesome family when they were expecting their first child, and now they have just welcomed their second! I love the familiarity that comes with families over time, its a blast catching up on our what we have all been up to and really just enjoying the session together!

For this session we had originally planned to go out by Portage, but as I passed Girdwood and was getting slammed by rain, we had to improvise! So we headed back towards Anchorage and stopped at a couple of different places, I love the variety!

Right before we started our session, I was able to snap a few quick shots of the two best friends, how fun!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment