Search This Blog

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Anchorage and Palmer Newborn Photographer {The beautiful Miss Shenley}

And here she is! This sweet girl is the daughter of my previous post's maternity couple! She came a couple of weeks before her due date which I am thankful for as her dad deploys here in a couple of weeks, so I'm glad are getting as much quality time together as possible!

Shenley was a tiny 5 days old at her newborn session and WELL worth my drive out to Palmer, I wanted to snuggle her all day!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

If you have a moment, I recommend watching this slideshow of her entire session, she was so peaceful and beautiful :)

No comments:

Post a Comment